Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The 50th Color Inspiration Challenge!



I am so proud of myself... and my stamping buddy Cheryl, we decided today... together, to submit a card for Kristina Werner's 50th Color Inspiration Challenge! Every week I pore over all the entries and think... I could do that! Well today I did! So this is my entry! All my supplies are from my wonderful company, Stampin' Up! of course! Except for the nestabilites that I used for the deckled squares, which by the way... work perfectly in SU's Big Shot, and the red button!
SU Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, So Saffron, and an 'in' color Pacific Point
SU Ribbon: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon~ only 7.95 for 15 yards... can you believe it!
Stampset: Friends 24-7
PS: when Cheryl gets her card done... I will post it too! She doesn't have a blog yet... =)
PPS Let me know if we inspired you to try Kristina's color inspiration too!

6 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE the Pacific Point color... it has such a nice POP to it!! I'll be so sad when it retires! I really should get a bunch of 12 x 12 packs for the boys' scrapbook pages before it retires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love this color combo! Glad you shared about this on LNS! Hoosier Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The Damask is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose what a cute card and great take on the color challenge. The colors were so touch I gave up and made a purse for the challenge! LOL! But yours looks great. Have a good day ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your embossing. Fabulous job on the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Glad you could join us for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete