Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I Love Trees!

I love trees, I grew up in Montana and had all kinds of trees around me! I miss pine trees, any kind of pine tree... they smell so delicious! We also had a lilac tree at one of our houses... the smell of lilac is heavenly!
I made this card for someone special this week and mailed it with a little gift... I can't wait for them to receive it! I hope they like it =)
The cardstock .. my favorite colors: lemon grass, Catalina Splash and then a layer from our new 6x6 printed paper stacks... this ones from Winter Fresh! We were able to purchase it in advance at Convention...pretty way cool!
The stamp set... I am in love with!
Nature Trees SS-0189
I am currently in Akron, OH.. and they have gorgeous trees ... I have been snapping pictures all day!  If you live near Akron, come see me at the Scrapbook Expo .. free make-n-take and Free stamp set! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment