Pages

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Journey Holidays Blog Hop



Welcome to the Journey Holidays Blog Hop! I’m so happy to have you hoppin Along! If you have arrived from Carol's blog, you're on the right track! If Not, that’s ok too! Just continue the hop and you will come full circle! 

I totally love snowflakes, of every shape and color! Snowflakes are wondrous creations and living in Phoenix makes me love them even more! For this card I used our newly released Journey Gel Press and our Snowflake Stencil, Winter Wonderland ... the depth of the layers you can achieve is what I love most about creating backgrounds with the gel press! 
But what really makes this card sparkle is the Silver Mirror paper ... swoon.... I am in love with it!

 The Journey Gel press is so fun to create back grounds with, once you get started, I guarantee you can't stop! I have a pile of about 50 sheets now from one day of playing! Yep that means I have lots of pages to choose from in the future!



Layers of paint and Journey Splash... you have to have them along with popping up layers of snowflake dies and ribbon ... I topped it off my card with Sparkle Silk ... our quickest selling product! If you order it ... you will start using it on everything!

Thank you for stopping by today, be sure to head to Debra Byrd   blog next. --- Rose Curtis

2 comments:

  1. I've read some just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you put to create any such magnificent informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there friends, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to say about this article, in my view its in fact remarkable in support of me.

    ReplyDelete