Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Beautiful Rose

I used the digi version for Beautiful Rose, for this card but now you can also purchase the stampset! I love having both of them because you can resize the image and use it how you like that’s the beauty of having a digital image!
With every stampset you purchase you also recieve the PDF, the JPEg, the SVG the mini pDF and the outlined PDF of the images so you can use them in your machines, like the Cricut and the Brother Scan and Cut. If you don't have those machines you can use the JPEG version and cut and paste the image you want into a word document... that's how I did my trades of the record player from Nostaglic Boho!
I watercolored all the record players, then fussy cute them out! I used Jane Davenport color pencils and a #79 copic on these too! You can see from the stamp size version... I resized them! Plus I was able to take the phrase I used and add the jpeg of it to one piece of card stock to print out! 
I usually just take my cardstock and images on a flashdrive and have Office Max print them for me ... that way I don't use up my ink or have to worry about heat setting my images because I think by laser printer... the heat part must have burned out lol... cause smoke doesn't come out of it anymore! 
Love our new cardstock ... the base of my ATS is our Tangy Gum... super gorgeous color!


You can find all these products on my site: https://rgstudio360.com/#rosecurtis
You can join here: https://rgstudio360.com/certified-studio-designer/ for $25, make sure you save the code to save $150 on the teachable site ... the code comes on your receipt from RG Studio 360
where you take your classes to become a Certified Studio Designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment