Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ending Spring Vacation

Those of you in the working world probably have no feelings of sadness for me as I am drawing to the end of my spring vacation... but I know fellow teachers will completely understand!!!

So I am spending my Saturday preparing for a Stampin Up party I will be demonstrating at next Friday night! I am really loving this stampin stuff! I am including a few pictures of this weeks creations for your enjoyment!



I made this card for Olivia @ A Window Between Worlds... she is an inspiration to me. Don't you just love the bird...he is so sweet!



These two sweet cards I learned how to make at my leadership meeting... I gave them to
Lianne and Cheryl @ A Window Between Worlds ... little thank-yous to two very loving women in my life!

I am glad to share these with you ... let me know what you think! :-)rose

ps I just opened my new Stampin Up website... check it out!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/roseloves_creating

No comments:

Post a Comment