Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Two days of ARt!

Lovely weekend... started it off with a really fun Stampin' Up! party hosted by Anna who made the most delicious enchiladas for us...and German chocolate cake!!! Wow what a hostess...way to go Anna! Here are picture of two of the three make-in takes!





For this one they actually were able to choose which stamp from the Pun Fun SU set and which color of paper to use...we also used color pencils and of course glitter!I couldn't live with out glitter!!! Don't you also love the hardware... so cute!
This is the sweetest way to make a card and I love the stamp set... in the new mini catalog! its called "Friendly Flowers"!






Then Saturday I participated in a cool art group I belong to ...we are collaging on a suitcase.. the pictures a little blurry... but I will show you another one when the project is done!



& to top it all off...I received an email from one of my students, telling me... I was the best teacher ever... how sweet!!!
peace out...have a restful weekend! xxx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment