Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Original Rubber Stamp Convention


Oh what fun... a convention center filled with stamps, inks, papers and supplies of everything you can imagine! Chondra and I went today... we were able to participate in a make-in-take with my hero Kevin Nakagawa, the creator and owner of the Stampscapes line! His stamps are what inspired me to become a stamper! I am amazed at the depth her gets in his scenes...it's all about layering the ink! I was able to get a picture of Chondra and Kevin working! I am also posting Chondra's beautiful piece! I still have to take a picture of mine. :-) We had tons of fun... bought some really wonderful stuff! Stamps, tools, glitter spray, buttons, stencils, stazon ink... ummm so much more! Look for pictures as I create stuff! Here is Chondra's beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment