Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sock Monkey


Ok most of you know when I saw the new sock monkey stamp set ... I just couldn't stand it! But... at convention I saw so many cute trades made with the set that my strong aversion began to dissolve. Then last night we were at Target and found these cute... oh so cute sock monkey PJ's that I decide to embrace the sock monkey! We were able to find five pairs that fit so 5 out of the 11 of us bought the PJ's and wore them to the last day of convention!Enjoy the pictures... we had so much fun together!!! And to top it off our convention video WON!


Here we all are the Fun Stampers Group!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Friend... How are you recovering from Our crazy trip? I love Your pictures.. I have been stamping since we got back,,.,.I love it.. I came home with such great ideas..

    ReplyDelete