Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Way cool ... a free stamp!





This is so exciting... a great magazine and a free little stamp set from Stampin' Up! I like the recipes in this magazine... even though I don't really cook! But who knows... I can always start! Here is a chance to get an exclusive double sided rubber stamp, 4 white note cards with envelopes, one stampin spot in Always Artichoke, all packed in a clear reusable box, with your PAID subscription of Country Living. Just 12.00 (75% off what others pay on the newsstand) for a whole year, that is $1.00 per issue that's like getting 9 issues FREE.

Country Living will include the exclusive Stampin' Up! mini stamp kit. Use it to design note cards, menus and anything else that inspires you! Click here to subscribe.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered mine ...Yippee and I also was able to subscribe to House Beautiful for only $5.00 more... way cool!

    ReplyDelete