Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My First Open House!


Let me give a big shout out to Millie... she let me host my first open house at her house! Thanks Millie... you are so awesome. This is a picture of her first Stampin' Up card ever! She is obviously talented and creative!

This next picture is of Millie and my neighbor Mary, working hard at card making! We made around four cards each including a 50's style Christmas card... remember pink flocked trees!



Thanks to my Funstampers friend Sharron for her idea of a 50's Christmas Tree card... I love it!


Mary with her beautiful smile!


We decided to make a few cards for Thanksgiving too! I didn't have a happy thanksgiving stamp so I improvised utilizing the word stamp Gratitude! Doesn't that sum up the day we give thanks for all our blessings!


This card is utilizing one of Shelli's signature stamp sets from the current Holiday Mini! I love the old fashion look of the set and did you notice the brown felt ribbon! Sweet! I should have taken a picture of Millie's cause she painted the man's sweater blue and put trees behind the skaters.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I couldn't make it! Looks like it was creative and fun. What beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete