Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Cards from Friends



I am so lucky to have such creative friends! I know Christmas is over but I am savoring the holiday spirit and sharing two cards I received! Enjoy!



This sweet card was made using the Season of Friendship stamp set which is only available until Jan 18th, after receiving Cheryl's card and seeing all her variations... I decided to order it too! Thanks Cheryl for all your inspiration...you are amazing!

This next card was made by my friend Chondra... she is my Stampin Up Demonstrator buddy... we joined at the same time! Her card is very pretty and don't you just love those snowflakes... also available only until Jan 18th cause they are out of the Holiday mini ... they also come in a Bajaa Breeze! Thanks Chondra... I so enjoy stamping with you!



Little Felt Flurries Accents & Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment