Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Richard's Birthday!


February 2009... wow one year ago I signed up to be a Stampin Up demonstrator under Richard! He is an amazingly creative guy! Check out his Crafter's Corner website here. This is a sweet picture of Richard and his lovely wife Gabby (I borrowed it from his site!)Gabby and Richard are an amazing upline team! They are so generous with their time, their home, their supplies, and Richard makes everyone presents for all kinds of reasons! Such fun when you are part of the Funstamper's SU family! I am grateful to Richard and his dedication to inspiring his downline to create, play and prosper.

The card I posted above is for his Birthday.... you know you just can't give your upline any ole card! I am pretty happy about it... I used the Petal Pizzazz stamp set along with the new Taste of Textiles paper...which by the way is so cool... vellum paper with not quite navy polka dots... way cool!!! Don't you just love how SU products all match! My not quite navy ink matched perfectly! I used the new texture plates for the Big Shot too...hard to tell from the picture! ps see the matching gift card holder I made in my previous post.



These wonderful papers provide a textile feel and add subtle dimension to your paper crafting. 12x12 sheets: 2 ea. of 5 paper types, total of 10 sheets. 105 # Cover Bronze Metallic, 80 # Coated White Pin Stripe, 80 #Cover Black Linen Texture, Printed Kraft Stampin' Up! Card Stock Close to Cocoa, 48 # Clear Vellum printed Polka Dots Not Quite Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment