Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March Show Case! In Duarte!



Wow... I love SU and my Stampin Up Family ...we had a lot of fun at Richard's March Showcase. One of my co-workers, and friend Arminda joined me with her very talented daughter!

Here are some of the pieces my upline Richard created for us! A really cute basket... check out the glitter on the daisy! Cool trick using a SU glue dot....who knew? Did you notice the new oval scallop ... made with the cute new scallop punch!

Sweet little ducky... don't you love how he bunched the ribbon...very impressive and looks snappy!


And here is the star of the March Showcase... drumroll please... Richard... cute pic of him huh!

Hey why don't you join us next month on my birthday... April 4th for the April Showcase... you will learn new tricks, have fun stamping and glittering... plus... lots of laughs with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment