Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Funstamper's Surprise Me!


Yep... My Funstamper's group sure knows how to make me feel special! They surprised me Saturday with a beautiful, gorgeous bouquet of roses, cupcakes and balloons! All three of which I love! And ...it is pretty hard to surprise me... so big kudos to Richard and my Funstamper's Group! Stampin' UP! is more than paper-crafting..it's about sharing our lives, our creativity, our food and ... lots of laughs! Yahoo... I am so glad to be part of SU! Thanks all you wonderful Funstampers!
Check out these pictures of Richards Make-In-Takes at our Leadership meeting! Wow...take a look at the new 3-D cake made with the Big Shot!


You can find all this cool new stuff in the Occassion's Mini Catalog


A card for all the surfer's in your life... love the color combo! This stamp set is so cute for summer fun... a bunch of fishes, the cool woody car, some really cute sandals and more...it's called "Just Beachy", pg 10 in the Mini Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment