Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mojo Monday on a Tuesday



Yahooo I am loving participating in these challenges... it gets me scheming and planning... I even started dreaming in cards, stamps, ribbon ...oh the list goes on! So this is my Mojo Monday card! I had so much fun creating it. Crazy how my paper almost matches the mojo logo!
And what really makes me happy is my wonderful boyfriend made me a little photo booth with PVC pipe and now I can take pictures late at night... I don't have to wait till the sun comes out! Yahooo... Your the best Sam... I love my Sammy boy!



A close up of butterfly with crystal effects and the inside.... sweet little message!

Thanks for checking out my art and leaving a comment!


PS I used the same stamp set as I did for my previous post... see how versatile it is!

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute! Love what you've done with the card, the butterfly is a great embelishment! cutie patuti....You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! This is the most beautiful card. You totally stayed in the lines this time...hehehe Great job!

    ReplyDelete