Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cutie Pie!


So what good are my cards if they are just sitting around my house and no one is enjoying them? I decided to start showing them off at work & people starting buying them! Yahoo! This card I had fun making... glitter spray, SU pretties flower, SU punch & word stamp, a button and a Tim Holtz stamp... what more could I ask for? My co-worker Evelyn bought it for her sister's Birthday! Dang I forgot to ask her if she liked it! What do you think? =) Rose

ps I love SU flowers way best... I can fold them, paint them, glitter them, move them around etc... and they keep their lovely shape! What's cool is I don't have to buy different colors like the prima ones cause I can use any SU ink pad and match the flower or contrast the flower to my paper! Also they don't rip when wet... like my prima flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment