Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

May Showcase!


And this is why you become a demonstrator! To enjoy stamping and scrapbooking with your friends! My friends: Anna, Elizabeth, Raquel & her friend Sarah joined us this month! Yahooo....We had so much fun!
After the showcase we had our SU Leadership Meeting!

Check out the cool 6x6 pages the Funstamper's Group made for trades at our Leadership Meeting. At the leadership meeting I learned how to make a basket out of one 12x12 Designer Paper! Way cool!
Wait till you see the totally awesome prize I won for top sales back in March! I was surprised...(I can't even remember March!!!)
Congrats to Lynn ... she won the Heart of the Leadership Award!
Check tomorrow and I will post the prize made by my Up-line Richard! You rock Richard!
A special shout out to Gabby H, for sharing a her trade with me even though I made nothing for trade! You're so awesome Gabby!
A huge thanks also to Camy for bringing me the bags... so generous! And lets Sing Happy Birthday to Linda! sorry I messed up your card... now it will come in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment