Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Prettiest Designer Paper Ever


I am SU demonstrator...& tonight I am feeling so blessed to have joined such an awesome company with the coolest supplies ever!!! I have posted this paper recently and well I finally cut into it! I made this card for a special member of our Funstamper's Group... she will get it tomorrow for our Heart of the Business Award at our monthly meeting! Hope she likes it... let me know what you think!

SU Cardstock: Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow, Cameo Coral,
SU Designer Paper: Pink Flamingo
SU Punches: Eyelet Border punch, scallop oval punch, small & large oval punch
SU Stamp set: Oval Alls (Out of the Occasions Mini Catalog) I love this set!
SU Ink: Tempting Turquoise
SU Ribbon: Whisper White Satan Ribbon (mini catalog)

1 comment: