Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Raquel's Party!


Friday night I had so much fun... I had a SU home workshop over at my friend Raquel's house in Azusa! She invited her friends and we made two cards and a 6x6 page! We created in her backyard with the peaceful sound of a waterfall.

Luckily for me she didn't tell me that one of her guest used to be a SU demonstrator... I would have been so nervous! But Tracy (in tan) was so sweet and very creative too... I didn't get a photo of her cards but she did some real cute tweaks to my cards and wow... I liked them too!

As you can see we kept at it into the darkness... I love it when Moms bring their daughters... creating together is such wonderful treat to share with our children!

This is one of the cards we made... then when we were working on our 6x6 scrapbook page I got out the big shot... which everyone loved! I made textured paper for everyone to take with them! They loved it and well what's not to love about SU cardstock texturized! (dictionary is saying I made this word up!)
ps ignore the kiwi green mark at top of card... we dropped it onto the stamp pad by accident when passing the master card around!

We finished the night off with Raquel's amazing lasagna... wow can she cook. I wonder if I can come over for dinner more often! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment