Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wowsers... I love my Big Shot!


These are so fun... and pretty don't you think?

Ok so you don't like stamping... and you are more interested in scrapbooking... well then the Big Shot is the tool for you! Did you know that most other companies stuff works in it too? Hey so check out my daisies ... they are too cute! I used Daisies Flower #2 Bigz Die to punch them out (4 colors at a time!) and I used Nestibalities to cut out the oval and the decked rectangle. Can you imagine making your own embellishments with designer paper that matches all your cardstock and ink! Yep that's what you get when you shop from Stampin' Up!
So have you had your eye on the Big Shot... well imagine being able to purchase it at 30% off! Right now with the SU's Scrapbooking Starter Kit special being offered this month, you can become a demonstrator for only $75.00. That means as a demonstrator your first order is 30% off everything you want! Is that way cool or what? So if you are ready to sign on or you just want to chat about it ... give me a call, 626-261-3456 or email me! You can also be proactive and go to my Stampin' Up! website and register today! Click on "Join SU now"... My recruit password is stampinrose.

Either way let me know what you think about my Mother's Day cards!

Limited-Time Scrapbooking Starter Kit


Start your own business for as little as $75 with the limited-time Scrapbooking Starter Kit. The Scrapbooking Starter Kit contains the following:

* Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp set
* Simply Scrappin' Petal Party
* Earth Elements Assorted textured card stock (12" x 12")
* Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad

In addition, this specially-priced Starter Kit contains all the business supplies found in the regular-priced Starter Kit.

View the National Scrapbooking Month sales flyer for more information on all of these special promotions.


1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love those Big Shot cards! You are so creative!!!
    - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete