Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Essential Oils!



A lot of people often comment about my 'smell' and well usually they are nice comments! I wanted to let you know a little about Young Living, the company I purchase my essential oils from. They now offer a virtual catalog. I encourage you to check it out... especially if you are looking for healthier products for your body, like toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, vitamins and essential oils that have amazing healing properties. Learn more about this company here
If you are interested in ordering product or have any questions please feel free to call me or email me! rosecurtis@mac.com, 626-261-3456. The two oils I have featured here ... I love to use everyday! Joy and Peace & Calming... their names are what they are used for!!!

Essential oils, known as nature’s living energy, are the natural, aromatic volatile liquids found in shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds. The distinctive components in essential oils defend plants against insects, environmental conditions, and disease. They are also vital for a plant to grow, live, evolve, and adapt to its surroundings. Essential oils are extracted from aromatic plant sources via steam distillation, and are highly concentrated and far more potent than dry herbs.

While essential oils often have a pleasant aroma, their chemical makeup is complex and their benefits vast—which makes them much more than something that simply smells good.

No comments:

Post a Comment