Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Love my Stampscapes


I am putting together some cards and such to sell at a fundraiser this coming Saturday for A Window Between Worlds. You are welcome to join us if you like!
Music & Art Fest in Pasadena on July 11th ... a fundraiser for the most amazing non-profit in the world!!!
Saturday, July 11, 2009 1:00pm - 5:00pm
RedWhite + Bluezz Club
70 S. Raymond Ave., Old Pasadena, CA
Hope you join me... it will be FUN!
Here is another stampscapes scene. I used glitter mist for the sunset colors and the universe card posted above. I can't live without glitter mist... I have been buying colors and screens... so much fun! Sooooooo pretty... did you know you can paint prima flowers and SU pretties flowers too? Glittermist makes pretty come easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment