Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here's what I am missin!


As many of you know... Convention is happening in Salt Lake City... I got at least ten tweets from Stampin UP today! Oh what fun! So the pic above is where everyone stands waiting for the shopping area to open... or it could be check in too!

dang... I am missing make-n-takes at convention... they are making Big Shot stuff... doesn't it look fun! Plus did you know they give you at least three free stamp sets at convention... can I start whining now?
And shopping ... all the cool stuff you can purchase only at convention... awwww now I am so sad... ok I have to go next year no matter what! Oh yeah... I got these pictures from Twitpic! And Look for Stampin Up and me on twitter! You can locate me with my twitter name 7redroses!

1 comment: