Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tuesdays Class in Venice!



I am loving sharing what I have learned with my friends in Venice! Last night we learned how to do the Poppin Pastels technique and the brayer technique! Check out our success and wow... didn't Andrea's card turn out so cool! Love how she put the flowers with the grass and my favorite bird! Below is my version! I love how the image magically appears after you roll the ink on with the brayer!

Below is the sample for the Poppin Pastels technique, we used the Inspired by Nature stamp set... I love the quote from that set!


Cheryl... this pic is soooooo cute of her! She is such a dear friend... and my best stamping buddy!

Don't you just love Christy's smile... so irresistible! The card above her is her rockin' rendition of mine! I have a view more pictures and you can see them in the slide show I posted on my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment