Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Digital Studio!


I have been playing around with Stampin' Up's new Digital Studio...which I get to demo at the Funstamper's Mini Holiday Convention on Oct 3rd in Duarte... woot woot! So I designed this card without getting any paper on the floor! lol
What's cool is the stitching... way straighter then I would ever make it, and so many choices of stamps, colors, papers, punches...over 2000 images! You can go here to see a virtual demo if you like!



My Digital Studio

Stampin' Up!, long known for its exclusive rubber stamps and accessories for paper crafting, scrapbooking and home d├ęcor, is venturing into the digital age with the release of My Digital Studio. My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use, software-based design studio featuring thousands of Stampin' Up!'s award-winning images, colors, and accessories.

System Requirements:

Prior to installing My Digital Studio, ensure that your computer meets the following technical specifications:

Windows:

* Windows XP or Vista
* Pentium 4, 1 GHz or better (1.6 GHz recommended) or comparable AMD processor
* 512 MB RAM available (1 GB or more recommended, 1 GB required for Windows Vista users)
* 16 MB Video RAM (64 MB recommended)
* Available Hard Disk Space: 5 GB minimum
* DVD-ROM Drive

Macintosh:

* OS X 10.4.x or greater (with latest Java update)
* G4 500 MHz or Faster (G5 1 GHz or better recommended)
* 512 MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
* 8 MB Video RAM (64 MB recommended)
* Available Hard Disk Space: 5 GB minimum
* DVD-ROM Drive
Post a Comment