Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Sharing!


The joy of stamping is sharing it with others! I am not just talking about sending people homemade cards but actually stamping and creating cards with others. SOoooo much fun!
My favorite sound is the squeal that comes with the 'Oh... that's so cute'! Makes me happy! This week on Tuesday, I had the opportunity to share my tools, paper, stamps, ribbon and ink with my friend, Karalee... who is so gracious and happy about creating. We both made 3 cards and here are my favorite two of the bunch!

The butterfly card is Karalees, and the leaf one is mine. The leaf set is so pretty and it makes stunning cards, the name of the set is called Autumn Splendor. You also have to check out the paper that goes with it, check out the Holiday Mini, it has some beautiful holiday papers.

PS order online from my Stampin' Up Site any order over $50 and I will send you a roll of ribbon of your choice! Call me or email me with any questions. Deadline for this special offer is 9/30/09

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I haven't stamped in so long, I am afraid that I forgotten how to even start!!!

    ReplyDelete