Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Too hot for Christmas but not for Stamping!

I recently made a bunch of Christmas cards with a dear friend of mine... my adopted Mom, Lucy, she lives in Corona. So I am posting some pics of cards we made! Enjoy!!!

This is Lucy... water coloring her truck with SU's aqua painter... easy to use, easy to pack and easy to clean up! I love old trucks and this one is a classic!

Isn't the blue one stunning! I learned to use black ink under the black embossing powder! I think Lucy did an awesome job painting, look at the shading on the truck!

I love SU product and sometimes I add other stuff with my stampin up supplies...but I refuse to buy or use another company's cardstock ... I am in love with the quality of Stampin cardstock! So many choices of color and so thick! (Keep in mind SU has an ink that matches your favorite color of cardstock!

I put SU crystal effects on the sweet little tree and it really made it pop!

Can you tell I like this stamp set? So versatile! Season of Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment