Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Giving Thanks!


One of my favorite Holidays is approaching ... Yep Thanksgiving! I love the meaning behind it (not talking about Columbus and the pilgrims and such) ...  I am talking about being grateful for all the abundance in my life... my friends, my family, my job, my business and so much more!
Today I found an adorable sketch challenge today... you just have to check it out! 
I love it's simplicity and the cuteness of it all! Let me know what you think about my card!
SU cardstock: Whisper White,  Dusty Durango
SU ribbon: Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

SU ink: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, & Dusty Durango
SU Stamp: Gobble Gobble
Sketch Challenge!

6 comments:

  1. I love your Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much... I appreciate you all leaving your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keut card luve it hugs emma

    Hi Rosie! Thanks for playing along with M's sketch. Very cute!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much... I loved the colors too! Can't wait to see her sketch next week!

    ReplyDelete