Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Loving Making Christmas Cards!

I am sure there are those of you that are thinking... still.... I had mine done in July...what is she thinking?

Well some of us... are yep ... procrastinators or we just have too much on our plate! But I am still on a roll and still having a blast even though all my tables are covered with ink pads, paper, stamps and tools! Lucky for me I don't have anyone but my cat to whine about all the crafting chaos going on! lol

Love using the different colors!






















And this last card is truly my favorite! I am sending it to a dear, dear Friend... who I love to pieces! I hope she likes it as much as I do...  I was suppose to mail it yesterday... and couldn't let it go yet!



Merry Christmas and thanks for checking out my blog... I appreciate your viewings!

1 comment:

  1. So excited that one of those is mine!!!! Beautiful! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete