Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am dreaming of cards!



I saw this woman's blog the other day with a great tutorial on making flowers using our new Fancy Flower punch.... so very cool and early this morning I was dreaming about laying out a card using the flower! I envisioned about five cards. So here is one to share with you! Using tons of stuff from the Mini Occasions Catalog too! If you don't have it you can always download it for free! Don't forget free stuff with every $50.00 you spend! Love free stuff!

Don't you just love the new polka dotted epoxy brad.... they come in Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip too!   Sending Love Real Red 1/2" epoxy brads

So here is my whole card in all it's glory! You can click on image to see it in full size.


Cardstock: SU Caramel, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
Ink: SU Real Red, Caramel
Stamps: Fine Flourish, Messages for Mom
Punches: Scallop Trim Corner, Fancy Flower Punch
SU Real Red 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Check out the new punch design. They can be closed up tight for storage!

Medium Pinking Hearts corner punch Extra Large Fancy Flower punch

2 comments:

  1. I love that flower ideas... Great find! I also love that banner, the layers, the colors, everything. TFS!

    ReplyDelete