Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Love my Big Shot!


I love my Big Shot!!! For saving time and making 3-d boxes and bags you just have to have it!  Now is the time to buy one because with every $50 you purchase until the end of March, you earn FREE stamp sets, designer paper, or a scallop trim border punch. You will also get FREE training if you order through me. The Big Shot sells for $99.95. If you order some dies and get your order to $150, you qualify to be your own hostess! Wow! Then you will earn even more FREE Stampin'Up! product in addition to 3 FREE Sale a Bration items. Now that's a great deal! Contact me with your order or for more information. You can go to my Stampin' UP site to view the Sale-a-Bration, Occasions Mini, or the Stampin' Up! catalogs.

With the Big Shot machine, you can create die cuts with any of our exclusive Stampin’ Up! dies—or any Sizzix die.  Other company's stuff works in it to like Spellbinders and Cuddebug embossing folders.  How cool is that! The Big Shot machine comes with Standard Cutting Pads and a Multipurpose Platform, so you can start cutting right away.  By the way are you into quilting or other textile crafting? You can utilize the Big Shot too! Download this flyer for a free pattern! Waiting  to hear from you... my email address is: rosecurtis@mac.com. Mention you heard about this on my blog and I will give you 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment