Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Gotta love Stampin UP!

Hello Everyone,
I am loving my company, Stampin' Up!... SU gives us free product, really cool award winning product, the ability to preorder newly released product at a discount, an awesome website and now... they have added a blog to our website! Stampin' Up! totally rocks! I have been a demonsrator for going on two years now and I am constantly impressed with Stampin' Up!
 

I love learning new techniques, meeting new people, having a creative relationship with talented women, and sharing my passion with my friends and their friends!
If any of this appeals to you, now is the time to join because of the amazing offer .... check it out! Join my team, I guarantee you won't be disappointed! My demo password is stampinrose. Call me if you have any questions or you want to host a cardmaking party! =) Rose

15% Off Starter Kit
During Sale-A-Bration, join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator and get 15% off your Starter Kit—plus, you can choose between the standard Starter Kit and the Digital+ Starter Kit!
Contact me today to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment