Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

OMG I love this technique!

This Sunday... I met with my Funstampers Advisory Group... and we wanted to do something special for our upline's Birthday.... and the group asked me to make Richards Birthday card... so the pressure was on for me to create something really nice.  I used one of my favorite stamps and my current favorite technique, Joseph Coat Technique... you can learn how to do it over at Splitcoast Stampers
I love the colors too...see how they go so well together? That's what's cool about Stampin' Up! everything matches... like the ink, the cardstock and their ribbon... I am always confident that they will match.

The colors I used are Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Creamy Caramel, Tempting Turquoise... aren't they delicious together?

I also made a gift card holder with SU petal card diecut for the Big Shot and they match! The flower was made with the new extra large flower punch which you can find in the current Mini Occasions Catalog. You can download the catalog here. You can also find the polka dot embossing folder in this catalog too!

Did I tell you how to make the cute little tag that I stamped happy birthday on? It is made using the SU matchbox diecut. Just punch a bunch at a time, and keep them handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment