Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthday Gift & Card

One of my co-workers ask me to make a box and card to match for a sweetheart who lives in Germany! Way cool, I love request! So this is what I put together... hope he likes it. I suggested he put a pair of earrings in one of the drawers! =)

I used the new vintage tags from the upcoming Summer Mini, the flowers are from the Pretties kit, I used the new smooch spritz in gold glow ( very cool stuff) and re-inkers to match the gorgeous Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper.
The  stamp set I used totally matches, the thing I love most about Stampin' Up! products. It's called Razzle Dazzle, and there are also stencils too... wOw!
Crystal Effects is so much fun to use... see the close up of the cake!
Here is a close up of the flowers I put together for the top of my match box tower!
Pretty huh? I am pleased with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment