Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

A Masculine Birthday Card!

Oh I had so much fun today creating a birthday card for a good friend of mine... we went to High School together and he such a nice guy... the card is in the mail and late... I tend to be a late person! So I want to share it... keep in mind that I am pretty sure everything accept the designer paper is current, lol... let me know what isn't! And Bill, since you subscribe to my blog... Happy Birthday to an awesome guy! Hope you like your card in real life! :D

I am so glad SU brought back tangerine tango... really makes the gray and not quite navy pop! The truck... isn't it cuuuuute it's from the Loads of Love stamp set. This set is pretty flexible... and can be used for lots of occasions! And there is an add-on set that is also very cute... and great for scapbooking those summer family events! It is called Loads of Fun!Loads Of Love Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up! Loads Of Fun Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

1 comment: