Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Mojo Monday!

Whoo Hoo... it has been awhile but I am participating in Mojo Monday... don't you just love these colors, they are so bright and summmery! I really like the sketch too, and this time I was smart lol, I used retired paper to layout what I really wanted to do. You know how you cut up a few pieces of paper first before you get it exactly how you want it! Well I saved paper by using retired paper first! The Designer Paper I used is called Greenhouse Gala, and every piece is gorgeous! I did flip the sketch... I noticed I am one of the few that flipped it ...but you all know I am a little different right! lol Love to hear what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I love your card. I like how you just punched out the center of the flower. Soooo easy! It sure beats cutting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you have your mojo working for sure. Really pretty card. It's a make ya feel happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes...that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun color palette...super take on the sketch!e

    ReplyDelete