Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Poppy Parade!

If you are looking for a bold look... this stamp set is for you! I love the vintage look of the fonts... like old newspaper font! It comes with a Birthday one too, so if you are into just having a few stamps (lol) you could pick this one and have a lot of bases covered. The black stripe on the side is made with our new ribbon punch... the new style is easy to use and store. And the little bling in the corner is our new Halloween bling... but you can use it for anything... it will be available on September 1st. Did you get your Holiday Mini... did you just say WOW! I know... I love everything in it too!

The cardstock I used is one of our lovely new in colors... it really pops huh, and that's no play one words lol even though it's called Poppy Parade!


Engraved Greetings  117116  Price: $12.95Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch 119275 Price: $15.95 
Newsprint Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up!
Newsprint Designer Series Paper 117166
Price: $9.95

2 comments:

  1. Like the new look...very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am looking for Copic classes, do you ever have any? I saw your name on their web site and you are very close to my home... I look forward to hearing from you

    ReplyDelete