Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

French Foliage!

I know it was 107 degrees out today but ... I am thinking of Thanksgiving and what fun we will have camping! This was my trade for my FunStamper Group today... the stamp set is from the Holiday Mini, French Foilage... it's hard to see on my card, but I love the splatch stamp!  French Foliage Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
OMG... is this beautiful! Caroline made this one... it was my favorite trade! She uses the vintage, distressed style I so love! This is a huge background stamp also in the Holiday Mini. Don't you just love the way she layered her card and used the crystal effects to make the bells pop... it's always the little things that bring it all together.  You have to check out Christmas Collage .
  Christmas Collage Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
The cool thing about trades is I have more pics to post for you to enjoy!
This silver beauty was one of the winners, made by Gabby Hernandez using the new embossing folder, Snowflake Textured Impressions
Snowflake Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up! Decorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up! 

You are going to want this new punch... not just for using with words but also for layering ... even just using only half of it! We have a Christmas tag set that matches too! Which is available in French & Spanish too!
Decorative Label Punch 120907 $16.95

En attendant Noël Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment