Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Greeting Card Kids

If you like to color...this is the perfect set for you! The images are soooooo sweet! I pretty much just cased the card right out of the catalog... did you know you could do that?
We made this card at Nettie's party. I used the new blushing bride card stock along with the Deck the Halls Designer Paper. That cute button is from the Holiday Mini, when they first arrived I thought they were pretty huge but I keep sticking them to cards and I am quickly growing fond of them. Plus you get 48 in the bag... WOW!
 Greeting Card Kids Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up! Deck The Halls Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up!

Greeting Card Kids
Price: $20.95 119887
Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons - by Stampin' Up!
Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons 121718
Price: $8.95

No comments:

Post a Comment