Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Treats!

I cased this from my upline Richard Garay, thanks my favorite concept artist! My co-worker and friend Raquel wanted to make some treats for her son's teachers so when I showed her this she was very excited. I didn't have the stamp set Richard used but I love this Halloween set Fang-Tastic from the Holiday Mini... so cute. We used the top note diecut to make the holder part and embossed it with SU's new spider web embossing folder. I love texture!
And those cute little bats with SU's Bitty Bat punch.
Here's a close up of one... don't you just love the little kitty? And here is the one I cased from Richard. We made this at one of our Duarte Showcases. You can join us the second Tuesday of every month!
Graveyard Gala

No comments:

Post a Comment