Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

You can Join TOO!

ScreenHunter_05 Oct. 01 11.05
Join hundreds of My Digital enthusiasts at the NEW My Digital Studio website!!!!
Stampin' Up! is pleased to announce the creation of an exciting new website dedicated to My Digital Studio! MyDigitalStudio.net is the place to go for inspiration, product training, and up-to-date information about My Digital Studio software, downloads, and printed products.
www.MyDigitalStudio.net  Just click and set up your profile to join this site, and start sharing and learning more about My Digital Studio today!!!!
 
What's cool is besides finding inspiration... you too can inspire ... load up your recent creations and get noticed! You can post pages, blog headers and cards!

Do you want to purchase My Digital Studio? Click here... it's awesome and easy to use!
Forest Friends Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download 121439
Price: $1.95

No comments:

Post a Comment