Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Cards Galore

I have been crazy lately with Christmas workshops, having tons of fun, meeting new crafters and very talented people! Here's a few of the cards we have been making. The first one I love, my FunStamper and Design Team partner Monica had us make these at the last November showcase in Duarte. I switeched the colors up a little, I used the rich razzleberry with vanilla. Don't you love the swirly font... I got this set at convention, SU gave everyone who attended the stampset, a beautiful pack of paper, ice glitter and a cherry cobbler ink pad. WOW can you believe how generous SU is to their demonstrators?
I got this idea from SU's new Stampin Connection I totally spaced on who I cased and tweaked, so sorry please let me know if this was yours.

My next card I made for a trade a couple of months back but I totally love this stamp set French Foliage. It is totally awesome for collage stamping and the faded parts are what make it truly special.
And it's the perfect card to leave you with. Saturday I am leaving for my annual camping trip in Death Valley with my brother and Step-Dad, who by the way just turned 82, he is an amazing man. Happy Birthday Lambert, I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, Rosie! I love the texture on the French Foliage card! And the Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla look great together!

    ReplyDelete