Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Funstamper Dec Meeting!

Our Upline Richard Garay, SU concept artist 
created by Caroline Alexander
The Funstamper's gathered in Duarte on December 4th for a business meeting, lunch, a afternoon of stamping and our Christmas gathering! Wow What a Day! Let me show you a few of the make-n-takes, trades and fun!
created by Margaret Smith


awww so pretty... new product coming in January... created by Richard

One of the most exciting things about being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! is the fun of meeting with my Upline, my sideline and my downline! WOW who knew that would ever happen! We share our love for stamping and we share about our lives and together we create memories. Thanks Funstampers for being in my life!










Here's a pic with my way cool Christmas present from my secret Santa Lynn... leopard gloves ... I love them!
And very exciting ... my trade was voted "most favorite" yipppeeee... I will have to post it later cause I didn't save one for me! But here's parts of it!
ok I have no clue why this is upside down!  

No comments:

Post a Comment