Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Retro Cards!

These are my Retro Christmas cards... they were way fun to put together. I was able to pick up the Tim Holtz Sizzix deer die cut for 20%... love it! I really like my trims... SU of course. Have you purchased the die cut that makes the cool ric rac? You have to own it cause it cuts out four different shapes and you can use it for material too... up to 8 layers depending on the thickness!
Merry Christmas to you and yours, and thanks for checking out my blog!


This one is my most favorite of them all... I am giving to my Friend, Kristina... I can post this on here cause I am pretty sure she doesn't look at my blog... can you believe what she's missing!
We are going to lunch today, Thai food... yummy! Hope she likes my card!


Tasteful Trim Bigz Die120893
Price: $42.95Tasteful Trim Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!

1 comment: