Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Digital Studio


Are you into digital scrapbooking or cardmaking? Have been wondering about Stampin' Up's "My Digital Studio"? Well ... browse or download this catalog... it has all the images they have released so far. Keep in mind they release new images every month and they have a website anyone can join to you can see what others are creating and post your amazing work! Nature Stamp Brush Set Digital Download by Stampin' Up!This is my favorite one so far... I am going to create my next blog header with it!
Use the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in our current product line to create personalized digital projects. The options are endless: create photo albums, calendars, and greeting cards using My Digital Studio. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to your door or print it at home. Click here to see or download a PDF on SU's professional printing prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment