Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Prayer Pocket

One of my co-workers is having a meeting at church with her women's group where they are going to talk about prayer and praying for others. She wanted me to design a prayer pocket, something people could carrying around in their purse with little slips of paper with the names of people who have asked for prayers.  So this is my first design... I will show it to her tomorrow... hope she likes it! I plan to create one out of cloth too. I closed the topnote flap with Velcro. I hope she likes it! I used two different embossing folders, Finial Press and Square Lattice  along with the new Sweet button embosslit ... our Sizzix products are sooooo cool!
Sweet Buttons Embosslit Die - by Stampin' Up! Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment