Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweetheart Day!

whoo hoo... my card won in the WOW Trade category!
My favorite Holiday is coming... Valentines Day, Yahoooooo! This sweet heart is from the new Occasion Mini. We are celebrating with Sale-a-Bration...which did you know that with every $50 you spend you can get  free product? Lots of cool stuff like ribbon and & buttons, stampsets, and WOW.. for the first time ever a digital CD with amazing images that you can use with any digital software program.
Sweet deal for sure! This card is my trade for my Funstamper Meeting. Hope they like it! =) Be My Valentine Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Be My Valentine 122045
Price: $8.95New digital download... Botanical Paper! I love it!  Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper Digital Download by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment