Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Creepy Defined!

Well guess I am on a roll now... two weeks in a row! I am getting my Mojo on this week! I decided to go with a Halloween theme. I think I am getting warmed up for our Fun Stampers Journey September meeting... our trades are a Journey Hug with Halloween Theme and a treat design!   The sketch for this week is below. Let me know if like my take on it. =)


Check out the creepy spider, I stamped him on paper and then stamped him twice more and cut out those two and layered him all together so the legs are coming at you! I covered him with Glossy Accents and a whee bit of Journey dust. The stamp sets I used are Creepy Defined, and the phrase is from the ATS of the month for September, Haunted Scream, it comes with a cool Raven too.
These are the ink colors I used... they are a new hybrid ink that can be used on paper, wood, fabric, glass etc as long as you heat set them on everything but the paper!



1 comment:

  1. so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday....fun creepy card, your card has me thinking of fall, fall is my favorite season...I can't wait...I get goose bumps thinking about it...hop your week is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete