Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Creepy Defined!

Well guess I am on a roll now... two weeks in a row! I am getting my Mojo on this week! I decided to go with a Halloween theme. I think I am getting warmed up for our Fun Stampers Journey September meeting... our trades are a Journey Hug with Halloween Theme and a treat design!   The sketch for this week is below. Let me know if like my take on it. =)


Check out the creepy spider, I stamped him on paper and then stamped him twice more and cut out those two and layered him all together so the legs are coming at you! I covered him with Glossy Accents and a whee bit of Journey dust. The stamp sets I used are Creepy Defined, and the phrase is from the ATS of the month for September, Haunted Scream, it comes with a cool Raven too.
These are the ink colors I used... they are a new hybrid ink that can be used on paper, wood, fabric, glass etc as long as you heat set them on everything but the paper!



Post a Comment