Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

March & Video

We are on March now... and don't you love all those Irish greens! I especially do because I am Irish... my Dad came over from Ireland when he was only 17 years old!
Well this months calendar post card is featuring lots of lucky charms, a kiss and glitter of course! The stampset used is called Lucky Kiss... very appropriate too!
The two adorable kids kissing are really fun to color with our Spectrum Noirs... theses markers are a pretty big hit after being released at CHA in Anaheim. I love how they blend and I really like how they are packaged by color... six shades that you can layer! Have you tried them out yet? their price is pretty amazing... 6 for $11.95 in the Fun Stampers Journey store!
The inks we used were Fresh Forest, Lemon Grass, Kiwi Kiss & Black Licorice, and the marker colors are DG3, DG2, and FS2.
This one is one of my favorite months!




No comments:

Post a Comment