Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tic Tac Toe

September... apples and school supplies that's what comes to mind! I used to be a high school teacher and I actually miss buying school supplies... I learned to love pencils back then... lol! This is the cute calendar page for September... love the glossied apple! I can't live with out Glossy Accents... I pretty much use it on every card I make.  It's an awesome glue for holding on glitter, once I even glued my dryer button with it.. and it still works perfectly! You can use glossy accents to make something really glossy or to attach bling, glitter or buttons. You can also use it on bamboo tiles to decoupage on!
Richard used two ATS's on this page, Tic Tac Toe and # One Teacher. ATS's are Artist Trading Stamps... they are the perfect size for Aritist trading cards, you can also use them on cards and scrapbook pages. Most of them come with a saying and all of them are only $7.95. You can earn them for free when you host a party! So far we have over 75 of them with about 20 more of them to be released at Journeyversity... Yippppeeee!


Here's the video!
Let me know what you think about the calendar pages... after this we only have 4 more to go!
If you haven't heard... we are hosting an awesome event in Duarte on Jan 19th... Journeyverstity....I hope we still have a spot for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment